Due to the current situation these conditions apply to all customers:
Unfortunately due to the current situation I will not be able to offer viewings for new customers, for the time being. However I do have photos on the website of all the facilities available to all guests. This includes the garden area with runs, for rabbits, guinea pigs and tortoises, and the guest sheds with night time hutches.
All bookings will be drop off and collection at the doorstep only.
- All customers must wear a mask at all times.
- Social distancing must be adhered to at all times. This means a distance of 2 meters minimum will need to be maintained from the front door at all times.
- All animals must be in a clean and secure carrier when dropping off. I will keep the carrier here during their stay. This will make pick ups more straight forward.
- You will put your pets carrier/s and all other items (bedding, hay, food etc) on the door step then step back at least 2 meters, before I will open the door.
- Vaccination certificates will need to be placed on top of the carrier for me to see (in the event of vaccinations needing to be seen). You will then need to stand back for me to pick them up to see them.
- If payment is to be made in cash then it needs to be put in an envelope and placed on top of the carrier.
- One adult only to drop off or pick up. Any additional adults or children will need to wait in your vehicle. If this is not possible they need to stand behind you.
- If there is already a customer at the door, please wait patiently in your vehicle until I indicate you can come down (I need to settle guest/s in and wash my hands etc).
- Please insure you keep away from all other visitors to our house at all times.
I’m sure that everybody will adhere to the social distancing rules, but for everyone’s safety anybody who does not adhere to the rules will be asked to leave. Any deposits already paid will not be refunded.